Fatigue?
Aching muscles, sleepy, deep sleep, some mental refusal to do homework. Whoa, must be some stress I'm getting. Now I still have some homework to do, but too tired mentally to do. So I'm here to blog. Instead I do not have anything to blog, except for the National Cross Country guys. I would like to say a GREAT JOB to the athletics team for doing quite okay in the race despite most of you falling sick. And a w00t to Thomas for getting top 20 even though you had cough, flu and sore throst. But no thanks to you if you ever do spread it to me for sitting beside me during Chinese lessons. Wahahaha. Oh yea, I heard Chinese Dance got gold for SYF, not bad, but NJC's Chinese Dance got Gold with Honours for SYF, not bad, first hand information from De Xian. Anyway the results for SYF Drama will be out in 2 long weeks time, meanwhile hold your breath while the results are being processed and revise more because exams are coming. So saying we have no rest yet until probably June where we can wind down a little.
Argh, that's all I think, nothing interesting these few days, maybe something more interesting will happen soon. Ciaoz!
Argh, that's all I think, nothing interesting these few days, maybe something more interesting will happen soon. Ciaoz!

4 Comments:
Very nice site! Bouquet de fleurs brest The best virus protection program http://www.chubby9.info/Dark-and-fat-pussy.html
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. digital printing keyword adderall dosage shop baikalguide http://www.vela-home-srl.info/Does_adderall_show_up_on_hair_drug_test.html vacuum cleaner adderall xr coupons Diet drug adderall xr Choosing eyeglasses to face shape mega millions mich lottery adderall and engorged penis viagra online uk
This is very interesting site... »
Very nice site! Lexapro reviews lexapro reviews 401k loans Didrex forem Young lolita lingerie model 10 mg percocet adderall xr freezers South dakota bextra law suit Farm berea insurance hair loss solutions roulette casino game Best school backpacks for toddlers Tidewater accommodation zyrtec
Post a Comment
<< Home